Bowen Family Systems Theory –Fundamentals and Application
Session 1 - 4 :
Basic concepts of Bowen family systems theory –
- Family as an emotional unit and emotional system
- Chronic and acute anxiety
- The two life forces : the force towards togetherness and the force towards individuality
- The eight emotional processes : Differentiation of self, Triangles, Nuclear Family Emotional Process, Family, Projection Process, Multigenerational Transmission Process, Emotional Cutoff, Sibling Position and Societal Emotional Process.
- Defining a self in systems and learning to think systems
Session 5: Multigenerational Family Systems Assessment
Session 6: Application of the theory to clinical situations
Language: Cantonese with English
Date & Time：August 19, 20, & 26, 2017. (10:00-5:00p.m.), lunch break (1:00-2:00),
total 18 hours
Venue：Room 103, Shue Yan University Library Complex
12 Wai Tsui Crescent, Braemar Hill, North Point, Hong Kong
FEE：$2,700 (APCPA 會員) ; $3,200 (Non-menbers)
This course is held in collaboration with the ISS Family Institute, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch.
- Mrs. Peggy Chan MEd., R.S.W.
( Mrs. Peggy Chan is presently Director of Programme, ISS Family Institute, International Social Service Hong Kong Branch)
Application form and details information, please click the link below: