APCPA Symposium 2016
A symposium for all mental health professionals
- Early identification of mental health issues in children
- Into 21st century mental health -- the fourth wave psychotherapy
- Current trends in the counselling profession and how play therapy plays a part
- "Is counsellor a healthcare practitioner?' - A reflection of the identity of counsellor in the voluntary accredited registers scheme for healthcare personnel in Hong Kong
- Attention and self-regulation in children: An integrated approach of cognitive, behavioral and parental training
- Inside the Mind of gambling addicts: what make them become obsessed?